Strategic Support Structures for Diverse Student Experiences
Join us for an interactive discussion featuring our expert panelists as they navigate the complexities of supporting students in today's dynamic educational landscape!
Building Support Structures for Diverse Student Experiences: Strategies for Inclusive Student Support
March 7th 2:00PM ET
Join us for an interactive discussion featuring our panelists as they navigate the complexities of supporting students in today's dynamic educational landscape! The discussion will explore how institutions can collaborate with faculty, program personnel, and advisors to develop effective strategies to create, implement, and communicate student accommodation standards abroad with inclusion and belonging at the center. Finally, we will close with tips on how to constructively set program expectations such that participating students are informed and well-prepared to make the most of their education abroad.
Note (engagement level): Community discussion webinars are designed to have a wide range of interactivity for audience members. This event will take place in webinar mode and offer space for Q&A and chat throughout the presentation as well as at the end.
- Karen Olivas, CET Academic Programs
- Daniella Lubey, Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University
- Chris Thompson, COMPEAR Global Education Network
- Tony Nelson, CET Academic Programs
- Members: No Fee (members must be logged in and have a licensed access to receive member pricing)
- Non-Members: $99
Important Information About Registering For Community Discussions
- Upon completing the online registration, please complete the Zoom Webinar registration found in the "Thank You" message provided on the webpage or via the email confirmation sent to the email used in the registration to get the access/connection details. These are system generated emails, so be sure to check your junk/spam folder for the email.
- Diversity Abroad will send an email reminder about the community discussion and access details to confirmed registrants 24 hours before the live webinar.
- Please note, if contacted regarding webinar access within an hour of the listed start time, Diversity Abroad may not be able to answer those requests in time for the webinar, so ensure you have registered via the webinar link provided.
- All Community Discussions are recorded and the link to the recording and presentation slides are shared within 72 hours after the presentation and also added to the Member Resource Library available to signed-in Diversity Abroad members.